I won a £500.00 Sweaty Betty Haul…

Okay, I need to apologise as the title of this blog does sound very ‘click-baitBUT I did genuinely win a £500 spree at Sweaty Betty.

Dreams, they do come true! I was going to have a spree!

I have to be honest, it felt absolutely surreal to find out I’d won and I rang my mum squealing with delight, only to spend the next few days worrying it was a cruel joke. When the huge bag of clothing and accessories arrived I felt absolutely elated with joy, it was like Christmas all over again.

Once I’d announced my lucky win on Twitter a few people expressed interest in what I’d pick, so I decided to write a little post and show you. I’m also sharing some of the pieces that I’d picked up in the recent sale also. When it comes to shopping at Sweaty Betty, my budget dictates that sales are my time to GO FOR IT…

This is a small selection of some of the pieces I choose whilst ‘spending’ my prize….

I’ve made a vlog showing all my purchases in detail and explaining how I won, I’m trying to build my YouTube Channel so if you do enjoy this, please can you like the video? If you feel extra kind, subscribing would be amazing!

Tell me, have you ever won a big competition before? Do you shop at Sweaty Betty?

Katie

x

8 Comments

1. March 19, 2017 / 3:17 pm

Well done! The colour of that teal top is lovely. I have only bought one thing from them- a yoga top with an elasticated waist band so that it doesn’t ride up/ down during downward dogs etc. If only they did one with shorter sleeves for the summer I would be back.

• Katie G
      March 21, 2017 / 6:58 am

I Hate it when tops ride up, esp when running – The last thing I want is trying to run and fiddling with my clothing at the time time. Oh, that top is so beautiful!

2. March 19, 2017 / 7:49 pm

Ahhhhh! So lovely. Love the bubble leggings! I would have been like you – half disbelieving and half kid-in-a-candy-store!

• Katie G
      March 21, 2017 / 6:55 am

I have to say, they are really great quality, so thick and comfortable! It was just insane! 😀

3. March 21, 2017 / 3:21 pm

Oh my gosh amazing! I don’t think you can call something click-bait if it’s actually the best summary of what happened though can you? Anyway, I don’t believe this was click-bait and congratulations on your win. I love the clothes you picked and I’ll watch your video later 🙂

Rachel x

The Inelegant Wench

• Katie G
      March 27, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Oh I do worry as people can be just so mean at times! But, it was absolutely epic – I love my new gym kit! xx

4. Hannah
    July 12, 2017 / 3:44 pm

I remember speaking to you when you won this 🙂 you’ve made some really nice choices and found some amazing stuff in the sale. I love the rucksack!

Hannah x