“You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.” – Andy Warhol
- Finding Old Playlists – It doesn’t matter if I’m at the gym, powerwalking, working or cooking, having the right music brings me so much joy. It’s wonderful to rediscover an old track and all the memories that come with it.
- Looking towards our future – After all the struggles and lessons that 2017 taught us, I can’t wait for the rest of our lives, especially now I’m Katie B.
- Saying YES – Yes to events, Yes to long walks, Yes to trying a new class, Yes to last-minute dinners out in tiny undiscovered restaurants and Yes to coming out of my comfort zone.
When was the last time you said YES to something new?
- Blogging, Learning, Earning & Improving – During the past 6 months I’ve taken my blog from a hobby to a business and I could write endless blog posts about what I’ve learned. From how to use Pinterest, Canva and Facebook groups to my advantage. also, I’ve finally figured out how I want my blog to progress and the importance of creating useful content.
You might enjoy:
- Freedom with food – It’s gloriously documented that many of us are freeing ourselves from the constraints of ‘wellness’ and the extraordinary eating ideals we set ourselves. It brings me so much joy to be able to pick anything from the menu and share more indulgent recipes on my blog.
- Americans trying English snacks – I watched the most uplifting and adorable video of American’s trying English snacks if you’re reading this and from the USA, let me tell you European chocolate rocks! Anyway, maybe this needs to be filed under ‘Quirky things Katie does in her spare time’.
- Doughnut Time – I really want to try these Percy Pig doughnuts.
Recipes I want to make:
- Trying new things – You might have read that I recently took a Barre Class, I might even try another one someday…
- Introducing AMRAP workouts – My mission is to include a weekly AMRAP workout into my routine and I’m loving these from Pumps and Iron
- Ten Thousand Steps A Day – Lately I’ve been tied to my laptop and not moving around as much, I’m making a considered effort to make sure I’m getting up every 20 minutes and aiming for 10k steps daily. You can read my review of the Samsung Gear Fit 2 here.
What are you loving lately?